Monday, 2007-12-31, 1:59 Pm

Logged in as russiangenealog | Group "Administrators" | RSS
Genealogical researches
genealogical researches

Logged in as russiangenealogMain page of that site | About me Logout|[ New messages · Members · That forum rules ·
 Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: BOLTOUKHINE, russiangenealog  
Forum » Ask me about your ancestors » Potemkine » Nikodime (Nikodime Alexandrovich Potemkine)
Nikodime
russiangenealogDate: Tuesday, 2008-01-29, 1:31 AM | Message # 1
Admin
Group: Administrators
I have found him in the address book "All Moscow" for 1929 at page 510.
He lived in Bolshoy (Big) Zlatoustinskiy pereulok (small street), 4, apt. 63 and worked in "Burou of Persian transportation" (I don't now yet what it means).
Attachments: 79716271.jpg (18.6 Kb)

russiangenealogDate: Tuesday, 2008-01-29, 1:49 AM | Message # 2
Admin
Quote (russiangenealog)
"Burou of Persian transportation"

On the page 432 in the same book "All Moscow@ for 1929 I have found that company: Nicodime worked as an adviser in the claim and insurance department.
That company was in Kuznetsky most street, 22, at the yard, 4-th doorway, 3-rd floor, apt. 22.
Attachments: 92989121.jpg (67.1 Kb)

russiangenealogDate: Tuesday, 2008-01-29, 2:19 AM | Message # 3
Admin
On the page 347 in the same book "All Moscow" but for 1930 I have found that company: Nicodime worked as an adviser in the claim and insurance department.
That company was the same in Kuznetsky most street, 22, at the yard, 4-th doorway, 3-rd floor, apt. 22.
Attachments: 43451266.jpg (48.5 Kb)

russiangenealogDate: Tuesday, 2008-01-29, 12:57 PM | Message # 4
Admin
In 1930 Nicodime lived in another place - in suberb of Moscow - Losinoostrovsk, Krasnaya Sosna (Red pine-tree) street, 2-nd line, part 18 (it means he lived in private cottege) and he had a phone also.
Attachments: 58433910.jpg (42.4 Kb)

GeorgDate: Thursday, 2008-01-31, 6:52 AM | Message # 5
Private
Group: Users
Hello dear Natalya.
My first word "THANKS"
I'm brother's Kira BOLTOUKHINE cool and I read everything about Potemkine....Thanks !
I have a advice for you in your web site - It's very hard read sentence write in yellow color can you change for grey (may be)
My best regard and congratualation.
Georg

russiangenealogDate: Friday, 2008-02-01, 6:17 AM | Message # 6
Admin
Quote (Georg)
t's very hard read sentence write in yellow color

You are absolutely right! I changed it.
Thank You very, very much.
Sorry I didn't answer your messages immidiately (As I do as ussual) but I have a cold from yesterday.
I hope I'll be OK tomorrow and I can answer your messages.

russiangenealogDate: Saturday, 2008-02-02, 3:53 AM | Message # 7
Admin
Thursday I watched Moscow phone book-1948 at the library for Nicodime - there is no mention about him. weep

BOLTOUKHINEDate: Tuesday, 2008-02-05, 8:56 AM | Message # 8
Sergeant
Group: Moderators
Oh Thanks Natalya for those informations about Nicodime ...I suppose my brother don't see its ...
Best regards, Kira

russiangenealogDate: Tuesday, 2008-02-05, 10:57 AM | Message # 9
Admin
I have a new VERY interesting information about Nicodime Potemkine - do you know that he graduated the Moscow State University? (The same as me prof ).
He matriculated here June 16, 1905.
And I have found - there is his private file in the Central Historical Archive of Moscow with all data of his parents, his pictures etc. You can see what that file may keep - http://russiangenealog.ucoz.com/publ/9-1-0-8
It is a typical student's file in Moscow archive.
I spent today 2 hours in the Central historical archive in Moscow to find it, but it was that costed!
Nicodime file kept his papers from June 16, 1905 till February 20, 1933!

And MORE: do you know that Benjamine also matriculated into the Moscow State University July 5, 1902?

Message edited by russiangenealog - Tuesday, 2008-02-05, 10:57 AM

BOLTOUKHINEDate: Wednesday, 2008-02-06, 10:56 AM | Message # 10
Sergeant
Group: Moderators
What's a BIG new Natalya ...Please could you say me how much I do pay for this research ...You know, I haven't no job and no money cry but I understand that you can't work for nothing .. Thanks, thanks and best regards, Kira

russiangenealogDate: Tuesday, 2008-03-04, 2:02 PM | Message # 11
Admin
Goog news!
I have found today in the Central archive of Moscow the private file of the Student of Moscow State University Potemkine Nikodime Alexandrovich.

What are there in that file?
p.1 – The original coverbook
p. 2- The autographic application of Potemkine Nikodime Alexandrovich, the son of local official, lived in Surazh city of Chernigov gubernia, obtained a class of Chernigov grammar school, coming to be a student of the faculty of law of the Moscow State University, because there were 2 his brothers also were studying in that Univercity: Benjamine – in the faculty of law and Nikolay – on the science division of physico-mathematical faculty and because Nikodime had a relatives in Moscow.
Signed June 16, 1905
p.4 and 5 – The school-leaving certificate of Potemkine Nikodime from Chernigov grammar school, where was written that Chernigov grammar school was born in Bely city ('White') of Smolensk Gubernia October 24, 1886.
p. 5 – The certificate about his enlistment office, where was written that Nikodime was a son of ‘nadvorny’ councilor.
p. 5 – backside – The certificate of the pupil of 1 class of Surozh grammar school, where was described all his life before he moved in Chernigov. He began to study in Surozh grammar school in 1895.
p. 6 –9 - ‘journal de conduite’ (in French!) of the pupil of 1 class of Chernigov grammar school, where were written all Nikodeme faults and encouragements during his study in that grammar school. Very interesting!
p. 11 -14 – all data about Nikodeme parents (it is only extract here):
Father – College assessor Alexander Pavlovich Potemkone.
He was born March 12, 1853. The son of clergyman.
Nor he nor his parents didn’t have any estate in Chernigov gubernia.
He graduated in Roslavl clergy school and also he studied in Smolensk theological seminary, but didn’t graduated because he terminated his education after 5-th class.
He began to work September 1, 1877 in Smolensk county court as the supervisor of bureau.
(Here is all his record of service!)
…He worked in 1905 as an assistant of Surozh ‘uezd’ (region, boro) ispravnik (in French!).
His annual officials' fee in 1905 was 500 rub. and he also got 500 rub. per year for feeding, together 1000 rub. annually.
Orthodoxy religion, never had any decorations (as medal).
He was married on Anna Sakharova and had a sons:
Manuile – born July 16, 1880
Benjamine – born October 11, 1882
Nikolay – born November 19, 1884
Nikodime – born October 25, 1886
and daughters –
Augusta – born November 8, 1892
Maria – born March 13, 1891.
Alexander’s wife and children lived with him.
p. 15 – Backside of Nikodime picture
p. 15 – backside – The picture of Nikodeme in 1905
p. 16 – Nikodime’s questionnaire.
p. 17 – Nikodime certificate about his studying in the Moscow State University with a seal about graduated.
p. 18 – His Moscow State University testimonial (with marks).
p. 19 – list of documents
p. 20 - Nikodime the Moscow State University card.
p. 21 - The autographic application of Potemkine Nikodime Alexandrovich at January 8, 1911 asking to send his certificate of degree to Oster city where he lived in 1911.
p. 22 – Nikodime certificate of degree of the Moscow State University.
p. 23 - The autographic application of Potemkine Nikodime Alexandrovich at April, 1926 asking to send his certificate of degree from the the Moscow State University archive to Moscow where he lived in 1926 and about his work as a legal adviser (in the Central Administrative department of NKPS.
p. 25 - The autographic application of Potemkine Nikodime Alexandrovich at February 20, 1933 asking to send his certificate of degree and his birth certificate from the the Moscow State University archive to Moscow where he lived in 1933 (Losinoostrovskaya 24-th line, 18).
-----------------
There are also private files of Benjamine and Nikolay in the Moscow State University archive also!
----------------------------------------------------
If You want You may order a photocopies of some pages of that file by writing an order to the Central Historical archive of Moscow: Russia, 117393 Moscow, Profsoyuznaya str., 80.
-------
Some pictures of Surazh city now:

Chernigov grammar shcool

Best regards,
Natalie

salometkira28Date: Saturday, 2017-12-02, 0:07 AM | Message # 12
Private
Group: Users
My dear Natalia, I can not accept that it's been 10 years since we exchanged conversations on your forum! My life has changed a lot since all this time and I'm going back to my research ... I have not made much progress all this time, a little bit anyway ... can you tell me what it would cost me now? to have student records of Nikodim, Benjamin and Nicolas Potemkin as you proposed to me? can you handle it ? would it be possible to have scanned copies? thank you for your answer ... have a nice day

nmashDate: Saturday, 2017-12-02, 1:50 AM | Message # 13
Private
Quote salometkira28 ()
Nikodim
Potemkine Nikodime Alexandrovich?

Forum » Ask me about your ancestors » Potemkine » Nikodime (Nikodime Alexandrovich Potemkine)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024Site managed by uCoz