Monday, 2007-12-31, 1:59 Pm

Logged in as russiangenealog | Group "Administrators" | RSS
Genealogical researches
genealogical researches

Logged in as russiangenealogMain page of that site | About me Logout|[ New messages · Members · That forum rules ·
 Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Convertations about everything. » Here You may discuss everything. » If You want to say me something...
If You want to say me something...
russiangenealogDate: Saturday, 2008-01-26, 2:30 PM | Message # 1
Admin
Group: Administrators
If You don't know what to ask You may ask me here about everyting. I'll try to help You. hello

martamimaDate: Friday, 2011-11-25, 10:06 PM | Message # 2
Private
Group: Users
I can't figure out how to post to the Russian version of your site! so here I am. I just uploaded 7 old photos of Russian Jews, taken in Ekaterinoslav, London, New York, and Philadelphia probably 1895-1910. Some are named, some are not. The people MIGHT be relatives of mine but I am not sure! (If they are, I am Very excited....) I uploaded them to my user page (martamima) but I can't figure out how to post a message about them. (These are reduced-size versions, but I have full-size ones, and also the backs of #1-6.)

I would like to know more about these people because I think they might be relatives (I am trying to find out about my grandparents, b. in Homel and Cherykaw around 1880). I also thing these people might have relatives who would be glad to have these pictures. Here is what I wanted to post, I hope it makes sense:

Скоро нашла 7 старых фотографских портрет, от (примерно) 1895-1910:
1. "Maternal grandmother" (снимка Московская народная фотография, Екатеринослав)
2. "Mrs. Sorkin" (Р.Я. Бик, Екатеринослав)
3, @"Maternal aunt" ) - Р.Я. Бик)
4. (uinidentified male, possibly Boris Bobruskin) - J. Perkoff Studio, London
5. "Boris Bobruskin" (Mandelkern, NY)
6. "Hasya Bobruskin" (Mandelkern, NY)
7. (unidentified male) - Pomerantz, Philadelphia
Некому интересно ли?
(Не знаю, кто са, но мысля, Бобрускин да се родил в Хомеле 15 юни 1885г. - а мой дедушка с Хомеле около 1877-1878.)

Message edited by martamima - Friday, 2011-11-25, 10:09 PM

Forum » Convertations about everything. » Here You may discuss everything. » If You want to say me something...
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024Site managed by uCoz